I have benefitted from a number of sources in my quest to tame R. Here are just a few:
- Dataninja – Helpful tutorials and techniques for using R and Latex.
- R Tutorials for Beginners
- R Bloggers
- Timely Portfolio – Great commentary on portfolio management, including useful R code analyzing stock and bond market time series.
- Applied Econometrics with R by Kleiber and Zeileis
- A Guide to Modern Eonometrics by Marno Verbeek (John Wiley & Sons, Third Edition, 2008)
- Stack Overflow – A dedicated bunch of extremely smart and helpful programmers.
- LinkedIn Group: The [R] Project for statistical computing – An active professional group of R users who share tutorials, updates, and pertinent information on the evolution of R.